Monday, December 08, 2014

Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin Review


I've been looking into these magical spinning skin cleaning devices recently and after years of declining offers to try out similar devices, I decided to take the plunge and say 'yes!' to the Vitagoods Face & Body Cleansing Brush. Skin care isn't something I've really bothered with until recently (after noticing things that weren't there before!) so this is definitely new territory for me.

Here's some info »
  • Portable
  • Water resistant
  • Battery operated 
  • 4 attachments
  • $99.99 (70% discount code at the bottom of post)



In this kit you get four different attachments »

Gentle Face Brush »
"The Gentle Facial Brush thoroughly cleanses, exfoliates, and lifts dirt and oil from trapped pores. It helps pores appear smaller and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles."
This one can be used daily although I find myself only using it once or twice a week. 

Exfoliating Brush »
'The Exfoliating Brush head is made up of tougher bristles to dig into the hard to reach areas of your face to remove the dirt and left behind make-up.'
This guy means business. The bristles are harder so this attachment is harsher than the others on the skin. I only tend to use this if I have dry patches that need the dead skin buffing off, or when the pores in my nose are looking especially clogged up. Tasty stuff. Holding this on the skin for too long will do more damage than good though, so please bear that in mind! The first time I used this attachment I used it for far too long on the same area and didn't have any skin on my chin and nose for a week!

Body Brush »
'The Body brush has a larger brush head to help cover more of your body in less amount of time. The Body brush exfoliates the skin leaving a more radiant, clean, and healthy look.'
This brush is the whole reason I wanted to try this kit and is the brush I use most often. As someone who has basically translucent skin on my chest area and shoulders, you can really see when there is dirt in the pores and I find myself constantly picking at my skin because I'm so aware of it. This brush however has made such a difference to the skin in those areas and I use it every morning in the shower to get rid of that nasty bed grime.

Pumice Stone »
'Pumice Stones help eliminate rough and dead skin cells from your heels.'
I don't really have any problems with dry skin on my feet so I can't really comment on this head although it's a pumice stone so I'm pretty sure it's going to work just fine.


Overall I am so pleased with this handy little device. When I asked about this product on my Facebook page, a lot of people seemed to use it and like it so I was pretty confident about it being reliable anyway. I've been testing out this device for almost two months now and it has found itself a happy little place in my new (previously non-existing) skin care routine. The body brush especially has made a world of difference to my skin. However, I've been reading about oscillating brushes versus spinning brushes, like this one, and I definitely think I would like to move on to an oscillating brush eventually since in the long term it's said that spinning brushes can cause damage due to dragging the skin. But, since this one is much cheaper than other ones on the market I think this is a good place to start to see if you're suited to using a device like this before splashing the cash on something you might not end up.

You can buy Spin for Perfect Skin here.
Use the code ep4spin for 70% discount making the final cost $30 (excluding tax) and free U.S. shipping.

The products in this post were provided by the brand for possible review/use. All opinions are my own. I do not benefit from anyone using my discount code. For more information please read my Disclosure Policy.