Sunday, June 15, 2014

Clothing Haul | Chicwish, OASAP, Romwe, Choies, Sheinside...


Hello hello! Here's my 'mostly summery but not really' clothing haul. I've had most of these items for a while so this is a haul, mini-reviews and try-ons all neatly packaged into one lil video. Enjoy!



Items links in order of appearance »
CHICWISH »
Rose Print Dress 
Cut-out Skater Dress
Crochet Poncho
Floral Studded T-shirt
Shoes

OASAP »
Floral Top
Blazer
Cardigan
Dress/Top
Structured 'Wallpaper' Dress

ROMWE »
Birdy Print Top
White Cut-out Dress
Crochet Vest
Parental Advisory T-Shirt - Black / White

DREAM WARRIORS »
Distressed Top

LABEL LAB »
Dip Dye Swing Dress
Sorry I didn't have any footage of me wearing this, I can't get a camera far enough away from me in my house to get a full body shot, haha.

BUNTY & CO »
Bear Ear Playsuit

CHOIES »
Blue Dress
Floral Top
Contrast Top
Flower Crown

SHEINSIDE »
Sheer Vest:
Pinafore Dress
Crochet Crop Top

What I'm wearing »
Lips - NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie
T-shirt - Primark (old)
Watch - Romwe (old)